Substitute Instructor Desk Procedures
- No substitute will be provided for the first absence from class.
- A substitute will be provided of the second absence and thereafter.
- Wherever possible the Department Chair will work with the faculty and the Dean to secure a substitute teacher.
- Exceptions include:
- Classes that meet once per week only; or
- As approved by the School Dean to ensure instructional integrity.
- At the recommendation of the department chair with approval from the Dean, the first instructor absence for any laboratory class may be approved for a substitute.
- Participation at a Career Education advisory committee.