Substitute Instructor Desk Procedures
- No substitute will be provided for the first absence from class
- A substitute will be provided of the 2ndabsence and thereafter
- Wherever possible the Department Chair will work with the faculty and the Dean to secure a substitute teacher.
- Exceptions include
- Classes that meet once per week only; or
- As approved by the School Dean to ensure instructional integrity.
- At the recommendation of the department chair with approval from the dean, the first instructor absence for any laboratory class may be approved for a substitute
- Participation at a Career Education advisory committee