Job Fair Employer Registration Information
You are invited to participate in College of the Canyons’ FALL 2019 JOB FAIR. The event is widely promoted throughout the Santa Clarita Valley and surrounding areas including social media outlets. The job fair is open to COC students as well as community members. This ensures attendance by a large and diverse group of job seekers with a wide variety of skill levels and backgrounds.
The JOB FAIR is designed for employers to recruit qualified candidates for paid employment opportunities.
Registration to attend begins with posting your job openings on MyJobs – our online
job board. Posting your jobs allows us to promote your jobs through COC departments
and directly to students in programs of study related to your hiring needs. It also
allows job seekers to prepare their resumes and apply for your open positions prior
to meeting you at the JOB FAIR.
College of the Canyons - JOB FAIR - Valencia Campus
Friday, October 4, 2019 from 9AM – Noon
This is an indoor event
Limited to 80 employers
Registration Fee: $75, non-refundable
Fee includes 1 table, 2 chairs
Event Website: www.cocjobfair.com
REGISTER EARLY TO ATTEND
- Access “MyJobs” at https://www.myinterfase.com/canyons/employer/
- You will be directed to the “Employer Login”
- If you registered for a job fair in the past or previously posted a job opportunity, you already have a login and password
- If not, select “Click here to register” located at the bottom of the page
- Once you have logged in, select “Career Fairs and Events” then “Career Fair"
- Select the fair(s) you want to attend and “Register Now”
- In the “Positions Available” field, list the job titles you hope to fill
- Once approved, you will receive a confirmation email with event information and an invoice
If you have any additional questions or need additional assistance with registering for the JOB FAIR, please contact Lonnie Davis at (661) 362-3394 or Lonnie.Davis@canyons.edu.
Sincerely – Career Center Team
Lonnie Davis Career Services Coordinator
Keri Aaver Director of Job Placement
Gina Bogna Dean Career Services and Special Programs