A resume is a personal summary of your skills, knowledge, training, experience and education. It should be targeted to a specific job and/or career field as much as possible.
- CV and Resume
- Effective Guidelines for Improving Your Resume
- How to Write Effective Achievement Statements
- Chronological Resume Sample
- Chronological Resume Template
- Functional Resume Template
- Recent High School Graduate Resume Sample
- Recent High School Graduate Resume Template
- Useful Action Verbs for Resumes
Keyword Resume Tool - Jobscan.co
A few links to help you when building your resume:
Industry Specific Resume Templates (Coming Soon)
Access to LinkedIn Learning (online workshops & trainings) is available for free to COC Students and recent graduates. To request access, please click HERE.