ConferZoom Appointment Instructions
Step-by-step instructions on how to attend a ConferZoom online counseling appointment
STEP 1: SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
- You can schedule an appointment by selection the "Appointments" button to the right.Nursing and MLT students - select the Nursing/MLT button.
- If no appointments are available, please try the regular "Appointments" button.
STEP 2: CHECK YOUR EMAIL
- Prior to your appointment, you will be sent a link via your MyCanyons email. This is how you will access the online meeting.
- If you are unable to access your MyCanyons email, please follow the guide "How do I resent my student email password?" or "How do I setup my student email account?" located here: https://www.canyons.edu/studentservices/admissions/students/email.php
STEP 3: JOIN THE MEETING
- Click on the Zoom meeting link in your MyCanyons email.
- A screen should prompt you to download the Zoom application or "start from your browser."
- After selecting either option, you will be asked to insert the meeting passworkd (your ID number) and a username of your choice (please use your preferred name).
- You will then be placed in a waiting room and asked to confirm permissions for your browser, or the zoom application, to use your microphone and video camera.
- Note: you can access Zoom using a mobile device, but may be required to download the application through your device's application store.
STEP 4: MEETING
- Please find a quite and safe place to discuss your academic information.
- Remember - do not use Zoom while operating a motor vehicle!
- If you experience any technical difficulties during the meeting, your Counselor will contact you again via email or phone.