The Internships/Cooperative Work Experience courses are governed by California Education code, Title 5; students unable to meet one or more of the department policies may be administratively dropped.
- Internships staff will verify employment using information provided on the CWE Course Application.
- Attendance on the first day of class is mandatory.
- Students employer must agree to allow the student to use their workplace to execute a class assignment via a workplace project.
- Students employer/supervisor must agree to meet with the CWE faculty to establish the students workplace project.
- Students are required to complete work hours before the section ends.
- Students must submit timesheet(s) electronically to Canvas by the date indicated in the course syllabus.