Weekly - Tuesdays at 2:00 pm in Student Center (S-129) near Bookstore
Academic Events Include:
- Special topics related to the communication studies field, such as technology, Facebook, relationships, conflict, and the like.
- Guest Speakers who received degrees in Communication Studies and are in the workforce, guest faculty lecturers, and representatives from university programs.
- Assisting with campus events or with the Speech Team. Events are decided each semester during club meetings.
Social Events Include:
Game nights, movie nights, fundraisers, and end of semester parties.
- Add an important extra-curricular activity to your transfer application or job application.
- Meet other students with similar interests.
- Learn more about the field of Communication Studies and what it can do for you.
- Become a better communicator in all aspects of your life.
- Learn to work with a team.
- Get involved to help society.