Welcome to the College of the Canyons Library!
College of the Canyons continues to monitor the Coronavirus situation. As of March 18th, the library will be closed to all users until otherwise indicated.
Need Help? Talk to a Librarian!
Live Reference Assistance (See hours of availability below.)
Talk to a librarian live via Zoom. Or you can call by phone 1-669-900-6833 or 1-346-248-7799 and enter meeting ID 973 6321 9533.
Live Reference Assistance Hours
The library has many other resources available to you remotely including
- Online workshops, including recorded workshops on our YouTube space
- Remote access to databases
- Remote access to eBooks
- Subject specific LibGuides
- Ask-a-Librarian chat reference (Monday-Thursday 9:00AM-4:00PM)
- Need to Print? ASG is providing printing via an online order form with curbside pickup. Check out the ASG website for more information.
We will continue to monitor the situation. Please be aware there will be no overdue materials during the closure.
Single Sign-On: CanyonsID is Here
We are excited to announce that we are integrating our Library System and Database System with CanyonsID. If you need help with your CanyonsID please visit the IT help site: