Welcome to the College of the Canyons Library!
College of the Canyons continues to monitor the Coronavirus situation. As of March 18, 2020, the library will provide online services only to all users until otherwise indicated. Please be aware there will be no overdue materials during this time.
Need Help? Talk to a Librarian!
Available Monday-Thursday 9:00AM-7:00PM and Friday 9:00AM-1:00PM
Or you can call by phone 1-669-900-9128 or 1-346-248-7799 and enter meeting ID 962 2147 1592
The library has many resources available to you remotely including
- Online workshops, including recorded workshops on our YouTube space
- Remote access to databases
- Remote access to eBooks
- Remote access to streaming videos
- Subject specific LibGuides
- Ask-a-Librarian chat reference
- Need to Print? ASG is providing printing via an online order form with curbside pickup. Check out the ASG website for more information.
Single Sign-On: CanyonsID is Here
We are excited to announce that we are integrating our Library System and Database System with CanyonsID. If you need help with your CanyonsID please visit the IT help site: