Skip to main contentSkip to footer

Eligible Programs

In order to be eligible for Federal Student Aid, a student MUST be enrolled in an educational program that leads to an associates degree, or prepares a student for gainful employment in a recognized occupation. Students must declare an associates major, select a transfer goal, or be enrolled in one of the following non degree certificate programs in order to be eligible for Federal Student Aid at College of the Canyons.

Please click on a program for graduation rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information regarding gainful employment.