Skip to main contentSkip to footer


In order to apply for student employment at College of the Canyons, you must be able to answer yes to all of the following questions:

  • I am currently enrolled in at least six units at College of the Canyons.
  • I am in good standing at College of the Canyons.
  • I am eligible to apply under section 5541.2 of the Board Policy governing the hiring of college Assistants.
  • I am not currently working in any other classification on campus.