Career Tree Levels
- Build a residential home from the ground up.
- Explore and develop techniques in carpentry, plumbing, and electrical trades.
- Work independently and in teams in all aspects of construction including framing, roofing, plumbing, wiring, and interior/exterior finishing.
Career Focus: Immediate Employment, Industry Recognized Certifications and Preparation for the General Contractors License
- Evaluate the various operational requirements necessary to manage a construction project including safety, reporting, environmental protections, and general job site management.
- Analyze, read, and interpret different views, details, and symbols used on construction plans.
- Assess and identify common construction activities and resources needed to complete a construction project.
Career Focus: Immediate Employment and Preparation for the General Contractors License
Level 1 - Entry Level Careers
Level 2 - Technical Careers