SPRING 2022 TRANSFER WORKSHOPS HAPPENING NOW!
Get ready for the fall transfer application cycle by attending one of SIX different transfer workshops offered by the Counseling Department this spring, including:
- Get started with the fundamentals of the transfer process with TRANSFER 101.
- Prepare for fall 2023 transfer by attending READY, SET - AM I READY TO APPLY?
- Learn how to build a competitve edge for transfer in HONORS, TAP, and TAG BENEFITS.
Counselors are ready to help you identify a career that aligns with your interests, values, and abilities. Through in-depth assessment and exploration, let us help you choose a pathway at COC to reach your career goal.
- Book a career counseling appointment
- Complete and analyze career assessments
- Engage in major and career exploration
- Connect your personality to career options
- Explore degree and transfer pathways
- Sign-up for a career workshop
Information regarding transfer requirements to CSU, UC, private, and out-of-state universities. Get connected to transfer resources for help with exploring majors, and access our various online transfer workshops.
- CSU general education requirements
- UC general education requirements
- Private university articulation agreements
- Out-of-State university articulation agreements
- UC and CSU major exploration
- Transfer workshops
Connect with Counselors to confirm you have completed your required courses to graduate with an associates degree or certificate.
Submit your petition to graduate here, determine deadlines, and learn more about commencement.
Ujima Scholars is a culturally-based learning community designed to enhance the educational experience of Black/African-American Students through counseling, instruction, mentoring, programming, and community building.
- Book vouchers, scholarships, gas cards, gift cards
- Dedicated Counselor support
- Dedicated Math and English Tutors
- Cohorted Math and English classes
- Dedicated Retention Specialist
Jonathan Ng | Ujima Scholars Counselor
Currently enrolled Canyons Promise students have access to many benefits and services. Students can access all information in their respective Canyons Promise Canvas shell.
- Dedicated Canyons Promise Canvas Shell
- Canyons Promise Counseling
- Monthly Student Success Workshops
- Program Requirements