- Evaluate the various operational requirements necessary to manage a construction project including safety, reporting, environmental protections, and general job site management.
- Analyze, read, and interpret different views, details, and symbols used on construction plans.
- Assess and identify common construction activities and resources needed to complete a construction project.
Career Focus: Immediate Employment
Level 1 - Entry Level Careers
- Plan Checker
- Construction Foreman
- Field Supervisor
- Planning Associate
- Construction Compliance Specialist
- Property Manager
- Construction Materials Technician
- Assistant Construction Estimator
- Assistant Construction Controller
- Assistant Procurement Specialist
- Construction Sales
- Real Estate Appraiser/Housing Inspector
Level 2 - Technical Careers