Check back frequently for up-to-date information.
Wednesday, July 1, 2020:
Spring 2021 RN application cycle will open. Please follow the Nursing Program Application Checklist step-by-step.
All required documents, including official transcripts due in Admission & Records (NOTE: If possible, hand delivery will ensure timely receipt of your documents - see Application Checklist).
July 1, 2020 - July 31, 2020:
Online Request for Nursing Prerequisite Evaluation (NOTE: Submission of this online Request for Nursing Prerequisite Evaluation serves only for application to the Nursing program. This is different than any transcript evaluation completed by a counselor or through Admissions and Records).
August 1, 2020 - August 31, 2020:
- RN Application Submission Window
- Submit Nursing Program Application online!!!
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants can expect to receive the first email notification of application status by mid-September 2020.
- Only eligible applicants will be invited to take the ATI TEAS and will be assigned a date and time to test.
- Approximate testing date will be early to mid October 2020.
Correspondence Timeline for Upcoming RN Application -
- September 15 - 30, 2020
Status updates will be sent via your COC email.
- Friday, October 2, 2020 (tentative)
ATI TEAS TEST DATE here at COC (invitation only) or deadline for official submission of ATI TEAS results first attempt only.
- Mid-Late October 2020
Acceptances to the RN program will be sent via COC email
- Friday, TBD November 2020 (tentative - possible ZOOM oreintation)
SAVE THE DATE If accepted, mandatory RN Student Orientation
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Fall 2021 RN application cycle will open. Please follow the Nursing Program Application Checklist step-by-step.