Career Tree Levels
- Work as a key member of the professional healthcare team to provide quality patient care in a variety of fast-paced medical facilities.
- Experience interactive simulated labs and actual clinical rotations in a variety of healthcare settings.
- Develop the medical skills, terminology, and confidentiality required by all health care professionals.
- Experience the joy and satisfaction of helping others with activities of daily living in long-term care settings, hospi-tals, and other healthcare facilities.
Career Focus: Prepared for state licensure, immediate employment, advanced certifications, and further education.
Level 1 - Entry-Level Careers
Level 2 - Technical Careers
- Hospital Clinical Supervisor
- Home Health Clinical Supervisor
- Ambulatory Care Clinical Supervisor
- Certified RN Case Manager
- Certified Nursing Informatics RN
- Certified Wound Care RN
- Certified Dialysis RN
- Certified Diabetes Educator
- Certified School Nurse
- Critical Care Transport- Air, Ground
- Writing- Health Education
- Forensic Nurse
Level 3 - Professional Careers
- Certified Nurse Midwife (CNM)
- Nurse Practitioner (Family-FNP)
- Nurse Practitioner (Pediatric-PNP)
- Nurse Practitioner (Geriatric-GNP)
- Nurse Practitioner (Psychiatric Mental Health)
- Clinical Nurse Specialist (CNS)
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- Nurse Educator/Clinical Practice (DNP)
- Nurse Educator/Research (PhD)
- Nurse Administrator
- Chief Nursing Officer (CNO)
- Legal Nurse Consultant/Scholarly Writing