Career Tree Levels
- Develop interpersonal communication skills in negotiation and sales.
- Create and implement marketing strategies that communicate, engage and attract potential buyers.
- Work with industry professionals to evaluate economic trends and their impact on the Real Estate market.
Career Focus: Immediate Employment, and Prepare for Licensure.
Level 1 - Entry-Level Careers
- Residential Real Estate Salesperson
- Real Estate Marketing Specialist
- Transactional Coordinator
- Buyer's Assistant
- Property Manager
- Assistant Community Association Manager
- Leasing Agent
- Administrative Assistant
- Mortgage Loan Processor- Level I
- Mortgage Credit Analyst- Level I
- Escrow Assistant- Level I
- Title Clerk
Level 2 - Technical Careers
Level 3 - Professional Careers