Substitute Instructor Desk Procedures
- No substitute will be provided for the first absence from class.
- A substitute will be provided for the second absence and thereafter. Wherever possible the department chair will work with the faculty and the dean to secure a substitute teacher.
- Exceptions include:
- Classes that meet once per week only or
- As approved by the division dean to ensure instructional integrity.
- At the recommendation of the department chair with approval from the dean, the first instructor absence for any laboratory class may be approved for a substitute.
- Participation at a Career Education advisory committee.