AAC Forms and Applications
To fill out the following forms, please follow these steps:
- Download the PDF form onto your desktop or device.
- Open the PDF document using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Type your date into the document form fields and use the digital signature field to sign the document.
- Save your document.
- Email the signed forms to AAC@canyons.edu
AAC NEW STUDENT CHECKLIST
- Step 1: Apply to College of the Canyons
- Step 2: Download, complete and sign the following forms:
Application for Services
- Step 3: Email email@example.com with the subject line “Your last name – AAC Applicant” and attach: Application for Services, and the most recent copy of your disability verfication documentation (eg. high school IEP and psychoeducational report, medical/mental health provider's documentation) or the completed AAC Disability Verification Form.
Note: The AAC office will email you to schedule a virtual intake appointment with an AAC counselor after all documents are received and verified.
- Step 4: Attend your virtual intake counseling appointment.
We recommend completing the above steps by April 29 to receive a Fall 2022 priority registration date. Registration begins May 16.
- 2022 High School Graduates should review the New Student Guide for the steps to become a COC and AAC student.
APPLICATION FOR SERVICES
Beginning Summer 2022, your accommodation letter is valid per term. Please contact AAC for your accommodation letter.
ALTERNATE MEDIA REQUESTS
Alternate Media is provided as an accommodation by the Academic Accommodation Center (AAC). Students must be registered with the AAC department and have alternate media listed on their accommodation letter to qualify for this service.