ASG Computer Labs
During the Covid-19 campus shutdown, we are available to assist students with Microsoft Office, basic computer and formatting help, and other general questions - remotely using Zoom. Drop in for assistance during these open hours:
We are offering students their printing and other lab benefits remotely. Just have your files that you want us to print ready to upload on the order form (Need help? Join us with our Zoom Room link above and we will assist you!). Fill out the form, upload your file(s) and choose the date and time to pick up your papers curbside at either the Valencia or Canyon Country Campus. Drive up, stay in your car and we will bring your papers to you. Please wear a mask during pick-up. Additional details are on the order form.
CLOSED Thursday 11/26 - HOLIDAY
Submit an order anytime of the week.
Pickup days are currently on Mondays and Thursdays.
Please contact us if needed: ASGComputerLab@canyons.edu or ASGComputerLoungeCCC@canyons.edu
If your file won't upload due to size limitations, following these steps:
How to Upload a Large File for Printing
The Associated Student Government (ASG) sponsors a student computer lab on each campus.
The use of the ASG Computer Labs is FREE to students who pay their Student Support Fee for the current semester. Please bring your COC ID Card to use our services.
One of the great benefits of using this lab is free printing. Students can print or copy 15 black & white pages EACH day they use the lab. Anything over 15 pages, is 10¢ each page. For color prints, the first 5 pages are free, then 25¢ each page after that.
Print cards are not accepted for extra printing - cash only, please.
Students have access to:
- 39 computers: 36-Dell PC's, 3-Apple iMac's with latest version of Microsoft Office programs
- PC's have Adobe Creative Suite - iMac's have iWorks Suite and Adobe Creative Suite
- 4 B/W laser printers
- 1 Color laser printer
- 'Quick-Print Stations' for those that want to print and go!
- Fax machine (faxing is free!)
- Copy machine
- SCANNER - OCR capable
- Headphones, 6-in-1 Memory Card Reader
- Staplers, 3 hole punch, paperclips, tape and highlighters
- FREE Phone Charging Station
- Use of an Electronic Piano (with headphones!)
- Both academic and non-academic work can be done in this lab!
Services differ slightly at the Canyon Country ASG Computer Lab. Please refer to their
website for list of services:
Lab - CCC