2022 ASG Elections
Cougars, your Associated Student Government Elections has concluded!
Thanks to all of you who voted and those of you who participated in the 2022-2023 ASG Elections.
If you would like to see who the new 2022-2023 ASG Senate is, please visit the 2022-2023 ASG Senate page.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to make a positive impact for students at COC? Run to be in ASG today!
The application will be available starting Monday, March 21 at 9:00am and the deadline to submit your application is no later than 6:00 pm on Thursday, April 21, 2022.
*LATE APPLICATIONS WIL NOT BE ACCEPTED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCE*
window is now
ASG Informational Sessions will occur on the following dates and times:
- Monday, March 14, 2022, 2pm to 3pm
- Tuesday, March 15, 2022, 10am to 11am
- If you need more information or are unavailable during the scheduled times, please e-mail Sona Tigranyan at: email@example.com to schedule a Zoom meeting.
- Each candidate should attend an ASG Informational Session to gain a better understanding on ASG. These sessions are highly recommended.
- For those of you that missed the Informational Sessions, here is a link to the recording: ASG Informational Session
Candidate Orientations will occur after applications are closed and reviewed. Each approved candidate will receive an invitation to attend a Candidate Orientation scheduled for Tuesday, April 26, 2022, 3:00pm to 4:00pm.
- If an approved candidate is unable to attend the scheduled Online Candidate Orientation, you must e-mail Sona Tigranyan at: firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an alternative option.
All campaign materials and online activities must be submitted for approval by the Election Committee by 5:00pm on Thursday, April 28, 2022. Confirmation that candidates can or cannot use campaign materials they submitted will be sent in an email by 12:00pm on Friday, April 29, 2022.