Canyons Promise is dedicated to expanding student resources by removing financial obstacles and barriers to student services that often inhibit student access to higher education. The program provides incoming first-time college students for the fall semester the opportunity to attend College of the Canyons tuition free for their first two years (fall and spring semesters only). Exclusively for first-time college students who enroll full-time, Canyons Promise provides the financial support, high-touch academic/counseling contact, and peer collaboration proven to increase student success.
- Up to two years of enrollment and student fees paid for fall and spring semesters
- Great access to program-specific counselors for counseling appointments
- Priority registration for courses on their education plan for fall and spring semesters
- Parking permit or local city bus pass for fall and spring semesters (year 1 only)
- Career and academic major guidance
- Student support resources to promote success tailored to each student
If you are a current year 1 or year 2 Canyons Promise student, please contact us via email, email@example.com, or in Canvas.