Canyons Promise is dedicated to expanding student resources by removing financial obstacles and barriers to student services that often inhibit student access to higher education. The program provides incoming first-time college students for the fall semester the opportunity to attend College of the Canyons tuition free for their first two years (fall and spring semesters only). Exclusively for first-time college students who enroll full-time, Canyons Promise provides the financial support, high-touch academic/counseling contact, and peer collaboration proven to increase student success.
- Enrollment and student fees paid for fall and spring semesters for two years
- Great access to program-specific counselors for counseling appointments
- Priority registration for courses on their education plan for fall and spring semesters
- Parking permit or bus pass for fall and spring semesters
- Career and academic major guidance
- Student support resources to promote success tailored to each student
If you are interested in Canyons Promise, watch our information video below to learn about the program, how to sign up, deadlines, program requirements and other committments.
Current Year Promise Students
If you are a current year 1 or year 2 Canyons Promise student, please contact us via email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or in Canvas.