COVID (CRRSAA/ARP) Emergency Relief Grants
College of the Canyons is no longer accepting applications for COVID Emergency Relief Grants.
The federal CRRSAA and ARP provided funds for students to help with immediate needs related to the ongoing COVID-19 health crisis.
- College of the Canyons was allocated $39,798,204 and certified with the U.S. Department of Education that $16,013,579 has gone directly to students.
- 16,068 students at College of the Canyons were eligible to apply for a COVID Emergency Relief Grant.
- College of the Canyons disbursed $12,184,367 to 6,015 students.
- Funds were disbursed to students with the greatest need first. Remaining funds were available through an application process that was open from August 26, 2021 through September 23, 2021.
- Students were notified of the availability of the COVID Emergency Relief Grants throughout the application period during the fall 2021 semester. Students who were impacted by COVID-19 or the move to remote operations were able to apply for grant assistance.
Updated January 10, 2022