Interim Dean - Ms. Heather Dotter (661) 362-5042
Administrative Assistant - Ms. Julie Lutes (661) 362-3557
In the school of Health Professions, you will focus on programs of study that prepare you for certificates, degrees, transfer, and careers in fields related to allied health.
Do these characteristics describe you?
- Likes to take care of others when they are sick or injured
- Not rattled by blood or seeing someone injured
- Steps up without prompt to help others whenever you see someone in need
- Enjoys detective work and investigating
- Values having a profession that is respected by the community
- Enjoys variety in work pace: from a fast paced, dynamic environment to a normal pace with a focus on relationships
- Enjoys ongoing learning and being intellectually challenged
- Enjoys having multiple pathways for career development
Research Popular Careers in Health Professions