School of Visual and Performing Arts
In the School of Visual and Performing Arts, you will focus on programs of study that prepare you for certificates, degrees, transfer, and careers in visual and performing arts.
Do these characteristics describe you?
- I appreciate the arts.
- I like to create new things or ideas.
- Self-expression is important to me.
- I work well in unstructured situations.
- I like to speak and/or perform in front of people.
- I enjoy being around imaginative individuals.
- I am attracted to creativity or cultural expression.
- I am independent, original, or innovative.
- I like to create things that entertain or inform others.
Careers in Visual and Performing Arts
Research popular careers in the visual and performing arts:
Programs in Visual and Performing Arts
Animation Production AA
Art History AA-T (CSU) (UC)
Computer Animation AA
Graphic and Multimedia Design AA
Journalism AA-T (CSU) (UC)
Music AA-T (CSU)
Music Composition AA
Music Concert Performance AA
Music Guitar Performance AA
Music Jazz Performance AA
Music Voice Performance AA
New Media Journalism AA
Sound Arts AA
Studio Arts AA-T (CSU) (UC)
Technical Theatre AA
Theatre Arts AA-T
Theatre Performance AA