New Works Submit Your Work
The Submission and Selection Process:Make FOUR (4) copies of your piece. Make sure you keep a copy of your work.
- Fill out the New Works Application.
- Print and sign a copy of the NWF Waiver Form
- If you are submitting more than one piece, you must include an application and waiver for each piece.
- Submissions MUST be in the TLC at College of the Canyons (Valencia Campus) by the deadline.
- NO LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Currently we do not accept submissions through email. *** Please No Movie or Film Scripts ***
- Our Submission date is be in November 19th 2014.
- All submissions are read by the New Works Festival selection committee.
- Everyone will be contact by the end of December.
- Selected participants will be required to enroll in Theatre 190 A – New Works Festival, spring 2015.
- Final determination of the work’s presentation will be the director’s responsibility.
For each submission to the New Works Festival;
- Four copies of your work following the requested format (See Submitting FAQS)
- Attach a completed NWF Application Form
- Attach a completed NWF Waiver Form
To contact us:
NEW WORKS FESTIVAL
COLLEGE OF THE CANYONS—THEATRE DEPARTMENT
26455 North Rockwell Canyon Blvd
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Phone Kim Gurnee: 661-362-3073