Frequently Asked Questions
- Where can I get help with my student account, or student email?
- Where can I get help with Canvas as a student?
- Where can I get help with Canvas as a staff/faculty member?
- How can I access my email from off campus?
- What do I do if I have forgotten my email password? (Faculty/Staff)
- What do I do if I have forgotten my My Canyons password? (Faculty/Staff)
- What are my login credentials for intranet.canyons.edu?
- How do I use online conferencing (ConferZoom)?
- How do I get access to a department network share?
- How do I get discounted personal tech purchases?
- How do I get access Adobe Creative Cloud products?
- How do I check out equipment?
- How do I get a Colleague Account?
For student account support please contact the Welcome Desk at
(661) 362-3398 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Students can also visit the Welcome Desk, located on the 1st floor of Canyons Hall.
For after hours help (5pm-8am) please call (877) 889-9052
Remote 24/7 Faculty support please call (833) 286-2864
Please log into CanyonsID to reset your password.
If you need help with CanyonsID, please click here.
To reset your my.canyons.edu
Your login credentials for the Canyons intranet is your CanyonsID.
Username: staff\lastname_first initial (ie. staff\Smith_J)
Password: (CanyonsID password)
Please visit our Zoom Information and Resource page.
For other training documents and how to's, please visit our Resources page.
To obtain access to a department network share folder, please have your supervisor contact the Help Desk at email@example.com.
Please click this link to see personal tech purchases that are available to you.
All COC educators qualify to have access to Adobe Creative Cloud. To sign into your enterprise account provided via CanyonsID, please click here for more information.
Please click this link to submit and online reservation, or contact the Help Desk at (661) 362-3953 for further assistance.
Please click this link to sumbit an online account request.
Call: (661) 362-3953