The Business of Learning Continues
College of the Canyons has moved from classroom instruction to remote learning based on guidelines issued by the California Department of Public Health, direction from the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office, and our commitment to continue instruction for the benefit of students while protecting the health and safety of our campus community.
- Campus offices are not available to the public or students. All services are available remotely.
- Operational plans are in effect through the spring 2021 semester. They are guided by our Coronavirus Task Force, district policies and emergency operations plans.
- UPDATE: Remote and online instruction to continue through spring 2021 semester.
- Efforts are under way to provide students with technology and resources to facilitate remote learning.
- Most employees who can effectively teach and work remotely are continuing to do so.
- Other employees are working on campus while utilizing recommended health and safety measures.
Containment, Response & Control Plan
ECE Return-to-School Plan
CARES Act Emergency Grants
Incident Command Team
Chancellor Van Hook
- Actions Taken During the Pandemic
- Sept. 11, 2020
- June 5, 2020
- March 17, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- March 13, 2020
- March 12, 2020
- March 10, 2020
- March, 6, 2020
L.A. County Updates and Alerts
Department of Public Health
- Information, Updates & Resources
- Reopening Protocols
- Revised Health Officer Order
- Note: Document revised Sept. 2, 2020. The county frequently revises this order without notice. For the most up-to-date order, please go here and follow the "Health Officer Order" link.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Mental Health Support
Department of Public Social Services
California Community Colleges
Information, Updates & Resources
Important Information About Grading
Vision Resource Center
Resources for community college employees
Letter to Californians
Letter from California Community Colleges Chancellor Eloy Ortiz Oakley
Guidance regarding BRN requirements for nursing clinical hours