Skip to main contentSkip to footer

AAC Voter Registration

Under the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA) of 1992, AAC is an Agency-Based Registration Site, where students are offered information, voter registration application forms and the opportunity to become registered voters.

There is no obligation to register to vote and the student's decision will have no effect on services offered by AAC.

Every AAC student must complete a Voter Preference Form at the time of application to the department, and with each annual Academic Accommodation Plan (AAP) update.


Register to Vote

You can register to vote by using the College of the Canyon’s Academic Accommodation Center Voter Registration.


Voter Preference Forms (VPF):

To register to vote or change your voting address, complete a Voter Registration Card (VRC). The VRC is available in 9 languages plus English. Let our office know if you need any assistance completing the form.