Are you interested in recruiting College of the Canyons students and alumni for your open positions and internships? The Employment Center would love to assist you in getting connected!
ONLINE JOB AND INTERNSHIP LISTINGS
Career Connect by Jobspeaker is our online database for employers to post employment
and internship opportunities for COC students and alumni. Setting up an employer account
allows you to connect to community college students and alumni throughout San Luis
Obispo, Santa Barbara, Ventura and northern L.A. counties. Once you are registered,
you will be automatically added to our employer invitation list to participate in
upcoming job fairs and events.
JOB FAIRS & RECRUITMENT EVENTS
The Employment Center Team hosts various virtual/in-person job fairs and recruitment events throughout the year to connect employers to our students and alumni.
- Customized to meet your employment needs
- Available in 2 formats (Option 1 & Option 2)
- Marketed through Jobspeaker to our students and alumni, as well as through targeted sourcing and outreach throughout the community college system in our region
Online Recruitments: If you would like us to host a dedicated recruitment event for your company or organization,
please complete the Live Virtual Recruitment Request Form and one of our team members will reach out to you to discuss the details. Recruitments
need to be scheduled 2 weeks in advance to allow for proper marketing of the events
to our students.
For further information, please contact the Employment Center via email at email@example.com or phone at 661-362-3286.
HOW WE MARKET YOUR OPPORTUNITIES TO OUR STUDENTS
- Students and alumni throughout our region are actively using Jobspeaker to look for jobs and/or internships
- A link to all new jobs is posted on our Employment Center Facebook, Instagram and Twitter pages weekly
- When you post or renew an opportunity on Career Connect by Jobspeaker related to a
specific field of study offered at COC, we notify our current students and recent
alumni from those programs about the opportunity
INTERNSHIPS - Benefits of Hosting an Intern
College of the Canyons has a strong commitment to Work Based Learning through internship experiences which integrate classroom learning with hands-on professional experiences in the world of work. Connect with our internship coordinator to coordinate internship opportunities for our students at your company. For more information, please visit Internships or call the Internship Program Office at 661-362-3309.