School of Personal and Professional Learning
Dean- Dianne Avery (661) 362-3376
Administrative Assistant- Angel Robinson (661) 362-3073
The School of Personal and Professional Learning at College of the Canyons provides our community with the same learning opportunities as our students. We want community members to grow, thrive and enjoy programs and classes offered through our Personal and Professional Learning classes. Develop new skills, complete your high school education, explore personal interests and more. These courses are offered tuition-free.
What best describes your needs?
- I want to be come a U.S.citizen.
- I want to understanding college resources, how to take an online class, or money management.
- I am older and want to take classes to keep me engaged and promote healthy living.
- I want to learn how to speak English and prepare for the workplace.
- I need help with basic Math and English concepts.
- I need to prepare for the GED test.
- I am interest in short-term career training.