Employment Resources & Templates
The Employment Center is here to assist COC students and recent graduates gain work experience and/or employment in their field of study.
- Building Your Personal Brand
- Career Discovery
- Cover Letters
- Job Boards
- Job Search
- Professional Networking
- Resources for Job Seekers with Disabilities
- Resources for Job Seekers with Records
- Resources for Undocumented Job Seekers
- Salary Negotiations and Calculators
Job Developers are available to meet with students and alumni online for assistance in finding employment or securing an internship. Schedule your appointment through our Appointment System.
Access to LinkedIn Learning (online workshops & trainings) is available for free to COC Students and recent graduates. To request access, please click HERE.