Outreach College Representatives help high school students with:
- Easing the transition from high school to College of the Canyons as a new, incoming student
- Connecting to the College’s Canyons Promise Program for Fall 2023
- Understanding the educational opportunities available at COC including certificates, associate degrees, transfer requirements, and guaranteed admission programs to the UC/CSU system
- Accessing Early College Programs like College NOW!, Concurrent Enrollment, and Dual Enrollment
- The admission and registration process
- Much more!
Connect with an Outreach Representative today!
|High School||COC Representative||Available Hours|
Academy of the Canyons
Andrea Varney Admissions & Records
Liaison to AOC
Castaic High, K-12 schools, Community Organizations &
M - Th
Early College Program – firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school student participating in our College NOW/Concurrent Enrollment and/or Dual Enrollment Programs.
- High school student intending to enroll in a fall/spring course as part of the College NOW/Concurrent Enrollment and/or Dual Enrollment Programs.
Welcome Center – email@example.com
- Recent high school graduate enrolled for fall 2022
- High school senior planning to enroll after graduation for summer/fall 2022
For more information, contact Outreach & School Relations at
(661) 362-5891 * firstname.lastname@example.org