Ask Canyons Days
Outreach College Representatives help high school students with:
- Easing the transition from high school to College of the Canyons as a new, incoming student
- Connecting to the College’s Canyons Promise Program for Fall 2020
- Understanding the educational opportunities available at COC including certificates, associate degrees, transfer requirements, and guaranteed admission programs to the UC/CSU system
- Accessing Early College Programs like College NOW!, Concurrent Enrollment, and Dual Enrollment
- The admission and registration process
- Much more!
Our Outreach College Representatives are taking a short break and will return on Monday, August 3.
Connect with an Outreach Team Member today!
Early College Program – firstname.lastname@example.org
- High school student currently enrolled in a summer course as part of the College NOW/Concurrent Enrollment Program.
- High school student intending to enroll in a fall course as part of the College NOW/Concurrent Enrollment or Dual Enrollment Programs.
Outreach & School Relations – email@example.com
- Recent high school graduate enrolled for summer/fall 2020
- High school senior planning to enroll after graduation for summer/fall 2021