Career Tree Levels
Business – Accounting Technician
- Assist in the generation, analysis, and interpretation of financial data leading to sound fiscal management.
- Work individually and in a professional team environment while meeting the ongoing financial service needs of a company.
- Prepare accurate business reports using accounting software.
Career Focus: Immediate Employment, Industry Recognized Certifications and Prepare for Transfer.
Level 1 - Entry-Level Careers
- Bookkeeping, Accounting & Auditing Clerk
- Accounts Payable Specialist
- Bill and Account Collector
- Claims Adjuster, Appraiser
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Financial Clerk
- Bank Tellers
- Information Clerks
- Customer Service Representative
- Wholesale, Manufacturing Sales Representative
- Securities, Commodities & Financial Sales
- Accounts Receivable Specialist
Level 2 - Technical Careers