Career Tree Levels
Business – Human Resources
- Navigate the work environment to more effectively hire, manage, motivate, and retain talent.
- Design robust employee programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Identify critical job skills, qualifications, and employee development programs to match organizational needs.
Career Focus: Immediate Employment, Industry Recognized Certifications and Prepare for Transfer.
Level 1 - Entry-Level Careers
Level 2 - Technical Careers
- Human Resources Specialist
- Recruiting Specialist
- Benefits Specialist or Technician
- Compensation Specialist
- Training & Development Specialist
- Occupational Health & Safety Specialist
- Ergonomics Specialist
- Global Mobility Specialist
- Human Resources Analyst/Job Analyst
- Human Resources Business Partner
- Human Resources Generalist
Level 3 - Professional Careers
- Human Resources Director
- Director, Talent Acquisition
- Director of Employee Engagement
- Compensation & Benefits Manager
- Director of People Services
- Director, Global Learning & Development
- Human Resources Consultant
- Global Human Resources Director
- College Professor
- Vice President of Human Resources
- Equal Employment Opportunity Officer
- Chief Human Resources Officer