Advocacy in Early Childhood Education
Put your passion to work!
Here are some resources you can explore to help you become an active, engaged, and informed advocate for children, families, and the field of Early Childhood Education.
Consider joining a professional organization
Important Initiatives in the Field of ECE
- Write Congress in less than two minutes with Resistbot
- Become an informed advocate by learning more about federal laws and policies that affect children, families, and educators (NAEYC)
- Take action using the links on NAEYCs Be A Proactive Early Learning Advocate webpage
- Get updates and action alerts on important issues being addressed by Congress and the Administration
- See what NAEYC and other organizations are doing for federal advocacy work