Skip to main contentSkip to footer

Foreign Transcripts College

National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)

Applicants who have attended college in a foreign country are required to obtain an official foreign transcript evaluation to submit with transcripts from all other colleges attended. This evaluation must be obtained through an approved member of NACES.

NOTE - AACRAO Evaluated transcripts are not accepted by COC. However required for Lab Field Services. Students who have foreign evaluated transcripts must use one of the NACES approved agencies listed in the above link for COC application procedures. This may require students to get two evaluations one for COC and one for Lab Field Services.

Medical Laboratory Technician students in class.