Skip to main contentSkip to footer




If your home state of record and address after separation is California and the date of discharge is within two years, you will be considered a California resident. You can reclassify using your DD-214. If your circumstances are different from above, you will need to provide the additional California documentation from the checklist.

Please submit your documentation as follows:

Scan and email to:
Fax: 661-362-5566