Skip to main contentSkip to footer

Foreign Transcripts - College

National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES)

Applicants who have attended college in a foreign country are required to obtain an official foreign transcript evaluation to submit with transcripts from all other colleges attended. This evaluation must be obtained through an approved member of NACES.

International Transcripts

If you have international transcripts that need to be evaluated, please visit for a list of member organizations that can provide evaluation services. The NACES evaluation report must include a course-by-course evaluation, including grades, units, and upper or lower division designationlisted for each course. Once you receive your evaluated transcript, do not open it, and bring it to the Admissions and Records office on the Valencia campus located in Canyons Hall. PLEASE NOTE: Foreign coursework will not satisfy the English or Communication courses, even if your school was English based.

For the current listing of approved NACES members: