Skip to main contentSkip to footer

Foreign Transcripts - High School

Foreign High School

If you are required to submit evidence of high school completion (diploma or GED) and it is from a foreign country, you must have the document translated into English. The translation does not have to be an officially, sealed transcript.

The following services are available: