Check back frequently for up-to-date information.
Tuesday, December 1, 2020:
Fall 2021 RN application cycle will open. Please follow the Nursing Program Application Checklist step-by-step.
- Detailed Timeline for Applications
- Nursing Program Application Checklist
On or before January 31, 2021:
All required documents, including official transcripts due in Admission & Records (NOTE: If possible, hand delivery will ensure timely receipt of your documents - see Application Checklist).
December 1, 2020 - January 31, 2021:
Online Request for Nursing Prerequisite Evaluation (NOTE: Submission of this online Request for Nursing Prerequisite Evaluation serves only for application to the Nursing program. This is different than any transcript evaluation completed by a counselor or through Admissions and Records).
February 1, 2021 - Februrary 28 , 2021:
- RN Application Submission Window
- Submit Nursing Program Application online!!!
PLEASE NOTE: All applicants can expect to receive the first email notification of application status by mid-March 2021, via your COC student email only.
- Only eligible applicants will be invited to take the ATI TEAS and will be assigned a date and time to test.
- Approximate testing date will be early to mid April 2021.
Correspondence Timeline for Upcoming RN Application -
- March 15 - 31, 2021 updated BY APRIL 7, 2021
Status updates will be sent via your COC student email only.
- Middle of April 2021 (to be determined)
ATI TEAS TEST DATE here at COC (invitation only) or deadline for official submission of ATI TEAS results first attempt only.
- Mid-Late April 2021
Acceptances to the RN program will be sent via COC email
- TBD April 2021 (tentative - possible ZOOM oreintation)
SAVE THE DATE If accepted, mandatory RN Student Orientation
- Tuesday, June 1, 2021 (TENTATIVE)
Spring 2022 RN application cycle will open. Please follow the Nursing Program Application Checklist step-by-step.