Why Sports Medicine?
Sports Medicine is a fast-paced and fulfilling career option for those who love sports and helping others. Students who enter our program are interested in a variety of professions within the Sports Medicine arena including athletic training...
Sports Medicine Program
The Sports Medicine Program offers excellent preparation and valuable hands-on experience for every student to help them reach their educational and career goals. Our clearly outlined associates degree includes many of the prerequisites...
Career Tree Kinesiology / Sports Medicine
- Coach and motivate clients, athletes, and patients using the same advanced exercise equipment and techniques as fitness and wellness centers nationwide.
- Work with certified athletic trainers as well as...
Why College of the Canyons' Sports Medicine Program?
- Immediate integration
- Hands-on clinical experience
- Program faculty currently work in the field
- Program comradery
- Network building
- Resume building
- High success transfer rate
College of the Canyons Athletic Training
Visit and like us on Facebook!
The COC Sports Medicine Club exists to connect students who are interested in sports medicine. Club members interact with other medical professionals in the community, outreach to the local high schools, fundraise to attend district athletic training association meetings, and network with athletic training education program directors and students.