LA Department of Building and Safety (LADBS)
- Structural Steel
- Light Gauge Steel
- Reinforced Steel and Aluminum
Obtaining LADBS certification requires the following:
- Successful completionof thedepartmental exam (written).
- Successful completion of the performance exam (hands-on).
COC offers Weld 096 - Certification and License Preparation for Welders (3-units) to prepare individuals for the LADBS departmental exam. For more information on the LABDS certified welder program:
- Trade Licenses
- Certified Welder Examination Information
- Welder Certification Rules and Regulations