Skip to main contentSkip to footer


Below is a list of various forms for CalWORKs students. If you are in need of ANY of these forms, please email us at, call us at 661-362-3271, or join us in our Zoom helpdesk.

  • GN 6365: Monthly Attendance Form
  • GN 6070: Progress Report
  • GAIN Ancillary Request Form (with tax or without tax)
  • Instructions for Submitting GAIN Ancillary Request (English, Spanish, Arabic)
  • Step-by-step DPSS portal login (to view proof of benefits)
  • How to Add Electronic Signature for PDF's
  • How to Download and Open Documents in Adobe