Students at College of the Canyons typically fall under one of the following categories:
- New Incoming Student (never attended COC before)
- Current High School Student
- Returning Student (have not attended COC for a semester or more, Fall or Spring)
- Continuing Student (have been enrolled in classes at COC anytime within the last semester; Summer and Winter sessions do not count)
- Free Classes Student (formerly Noncredit)
- International Student
Depending on which of these descriptions best fits your personal situation, your steps to getting started at COC may vary. For more information, please visit our Enrollment Services page.
If you have not yet completed your application to the college, PLEASE connect with our office prior to completing your application. There are some application questions that may be confusing to our Undocumented community we'd like to support you with.