Dean - Ms. Nadia Cotti (661) 362-3408
Administrative Assistant - Ms. Linda Malik (661) 362-3131
In the school of Applied Technologies, you will focus on programs of study that prepare you for certificates, degrees, transfer, and careers in fields related to technical jobs and trade skills.
Do these characteristics describe you?
- I like the environment and would like to protect it.
- I like contributing to my community through my work.
- I like the satisfaction of completing projects.
- I like to problem solve.
- I like working with my hands.
- I like to use my creativity to design and build things.
- I am entrepreneurial.
- I aspire to become self-reliant.
- I find technology exciting.
- I want to have variety of tasks and locations in my work.
Program: Degrees & Certificates
Research, design and build the world.
Architectural Computer Aided Drafting
Architectural Sustainable Design and Development
Architectural Sustainable Design and Development COS
Advanced Diagnosis and Performance
Diesel Technician COS
Quick Service Technician
Transmission Service Technician
Construction Management Technology:
Construction Management Technology
Interior Design - Home Staging COS
Interior Decorating - Merchandising
Interior Design – Set Decorator for TV and Film
Interior Design Sustainable Design and Development COS
Automated Machining COS
Machining CNC COS
Manufacturing Fundamentals COS
Water Systems Technology:
Water Systems Technology
Structural Steel Welding
Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
Robotic Welding Automation
Pipe Fabrication Welding COS