School of Applied Technologies
In the School of Applied Technology, you will focus on programs of study that prepare you for certificates, degrees, transfer, and careers in fields related to technical jobs and trade skills.
Do these characteristics describe you?
- I like the environment and would like to protect it.
- I like contributing to my community through my work.
- I like the satisfaction of completing projects.
- I like to problem solve.
- I like working with my hands.
- I like to use my creativity to design and build things.
- I am entrepreneurial.
- I aspire to become self-reliant.
- I find technology exciting.
- I want to have variety of tasks and locations in my work.
Careers in Applied Technology
Research popular careers in Applied Technology:
Programs in Applied Technology
Research, Design, and Build the World
Architectural Drafting AS
Automotive Technology AS
Computer Networking AS
Construction Management Technology AS
Construction Technology AS
Interior Design AS
Land Surveying AS
Water Systems Technology AS
Welding Technology AS
Construction Management Technology
Drafting Architectural- Computer Aided
Interior Decorating Merchandising
Interior Design - Home Staging
Interior Design - Set Decorator for TV and Film
Introduction to Residential Building Trade Skills (NC)
Manufacturing Technology – Automated Machining
Manufacturing Technology CAD/CAM
Manufacturing Technology CATIA
Manufacturing Technology Machining/CNC
Sustainable Design and Development
Sustainable Design and Development - Specialization
Water Systems Technology
Welding Technology – Gas Tungsten Arc Welding
Welding Technology – Pipe Fabrication/Welding
Welding Technology – Robotic Welding Automation
Welding Technology – Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)