Dean - Mr. Andy McCutcheon (661) 362-5919
Administrative Assistant - Ms. Arlete Lansdown (661) 362-3117
In the school of Humanities, you will learn to be a creative and critical thinker while focusing on programs of study that prepare you for certificates, degrees, transfer, and careers in fields related to English, foreign languages, ASL interpreting, philosophy, and cinema.
Do these characteristics describe you?
- I am interested in exploring multiple perspectives on humanity.
- I am creative and enjoy answering open-ended questions.
- I enjoy writing and write to express myself.
- I am detail-oriented and enjoy helping people get and stay organized.
- I am multilingual or interested in learning a new language.
- Technical or Creative Writer
- Advertising Sales Agent or Manager
- Public Relations Manager
- Event Organizer
- Interpreter or Translator
- Foreign Correspondent
- Human Resources Specialist
- Research More Popular Careers in Humanities