School of Social and Behavioral Sciences
In the School of Social and Behavioral Sciences, you will focus on programs of study that prepare you for certificates, degrees, transfer, and careers in fields related to the understanding of culture and humanity.
Do these characteristics describe you?
- I enjoy helping people learn, grow, or heal.
- I like to teach, counsel, train, etc.
- I am interested in understanding the world we live in.
- I enjoy learning about different cultures.
- I am interested in learning about human habits, actions, and intentions.
- I like identifying ways to help people with illnesses or emotional challenges.
Program: Degrees & Certificates
Anthropology AA-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Communication Studies AA
Communication Studies AA-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Early Childhood Education AS-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Elementary Teacher Education AA-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Global Studies AA-T (CSU) (IGETC)
History AA-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Liberal Arts and Sciences – Social Science (CSU) (IGETC-CSU) (IGETC-UC)
Political Science AA-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Psychology AA-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Social Justice AA-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Social Science AA
Sociology AA-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Civic and Community Engagement
Early Childhood Education Infant/Toddler Program
Early Childhood Education Pre-School Program
Early Childhood Education School Age Program
Early Childhood Education Special Education
Early Childhood Education Supervision/Administration Children’s Programs
Fundamentals of Communication