Doing Business with Santa Clarita Community College District
Executive Order N-6-22 Russia Sanctions. To All Vendors doing business with Santa Clarita Community College District, please see MEMO at the link below regarding Executive Order N-6-22 Russia Sanctions.
CURRENT COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
To see the current COVID-19 safety protocols for the Santa Clarita Community College District, please visit: https://www.canyons.edu/administration/pio/notices/index.php
Vendors must schedule an appointment to meet with the Purchasing Department. Walk-in visits disrupt the daily workflow; therefore, vendors without appointments will not be seen. To make an appointment, please call (661) 362-3476 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
In an effort to streamline our procedures to better accommodate the needs of our faculty and staff and to provide more timely payments to vendors, the following purchasing guidelines have been established:
- A Purchase Requisition is not a Purchase Order.
- Only the Purchasing Department is authorized to create a purchase or issue a Purchase Order.
- Only the Purchasing Department is authorized to place telephone, fax, email, or web orders using a Purchase Order number.
- All deliveries are to be made to the SCCCD Warehouse “Ship to” address listed below, not directly to employees or or departments.
- A completed Vendor Information Form must be submitted to the Purchasing Department before a vendor can be added to SCCCD’s computer system, and before any payment can be made. The Vendor Information Form can be found in the link above.
- Email invoices to AccountsPayable@canyons.edu.
Invoices shall be paid on a "Net 30" day basis. Separate invoices are required for each PO. Invoices shall contain the following information: PO number, item number, item description, quantity, unit price, and extended totals for items delivered. Sales tax, where applicable, shall be shown separately. Failure to enter the above information on the invoice shall cause a delay in payment.
To ensure timely, accurate processing of payments, please use the following SCCCD account information:
Santa Clarita Community College District (or shortened to Santa Clarita CCD*)
26455 Rockwell Canyon Road
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
Submit Invoices To:
ATTN: Accounts Payable
Ship to Address:
25000 Valencia Boulevard
Santa Clarita, CA 91355
If you have any questions, please call Contract, Procurement and Risk Management Services at (661) 362-3476.
Click here for answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
*SCCCD is also commonly known as College of the Canyons (COC); however, accounts must be established as Santa Clarita Community College District.
Please note all out of state vendors may be subject to California State Withholding Tax.