School of Business
In the School of Business, you will focus on programs of study that prepare you for certificates, degrees, transfer, and careers in business and related fields as well as a multitude of jobs in technical and trade skills.
Do these characteristics describe you?
- I would like to explore and create with new technology.
- I would like to make impressive websites.
- I like to express myself creatively using computers and technology.
- I like to help motivate others to achieve their dreams.
- I would like to learn about business policies that are ethical and sustainable for the environment.
- I like to create foods that make people happy.
- I help my friends solve problems and find solutions.
- I like giving people I am close to advice.
- I love pairing wine with a variety of food.
- I like to develop and implement strategies.
- I like to organize and analyze data.
- I find patterns in numbers.
- I like to save, manage and make money.
- I want to change the world through exploration, research and creativity.
- I want to reach millions around the world through social media.
- I am willing to be a team member.
- I see vulnerability as a strength, not a weakness.
- I enjoy working for myself.
- I want to turn gaming into a business.
- I want to sell the next big thing.
- I am willing to take risks.
- I am a natural rebel.
- I am innovative and creative.
- I want job security and a steady income.
- I like using and manipulating technology.
Business – Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management AS
Business – Human Resources Management AS
Business Accounting AS
Business Accounting Technician AS
Business Administration AS-T
CAWT – Computer Applications AS
CAWT – Administrative Assistant AS
Culinary Arts AA
Hospitality Management AS-T
Hotel and Restaurant Management AS
Hotel Management AS
Paralegal Studies AA
Real Estate AS
Restaurant Management AS
Website Development AS
Website Publishing and Design AS
Baking and Pastry
Business – eCommerce Technology
Business – eCommerce Business
Business Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Business Human Resources Management
Business International Trade – Finance
Business Retail Management
CAWT Administrative Assistant
CAWT Computer Applications
Customer Relations (NC)
Digital Office (NC)
Management Tool Box (NC)
Medical Office Administrative Assistant
Website Publishing and Design
Workplace Essentials (NC)