Dean - Ms. Nadia Cotti (661) 362-3408
Administrative Assistant - Ms. Sara Stuart (661) 362-3705
In the school of Business, you will focus on programs of study that prepare you for certificates, degrees, transfer, and careers in business and related fields as well as a multitude of jobs in technical and trade skills.
Do these characteristics describe you?
- I would like to explore and create with new technology.
- I would like to make impressive websites.
- I like to express myself creatively using computers and technology.
- I like to help motivate others to achieve their dreams.
- I would like to learn about business policies that are ethical and sustainable for the environment.
- I like to create foods that make people happy.
- I help my friends solve problems and find solutions.
- I like giving people I am close to advice.
- I love pairing wine with a variety of food.
- I like to develop and implement strategies.
- I like to organize and analyze data.
- I find patterns in numbers.
- I like to save, manage and make money.
- I want to change the world through exploration, research and creativity.
- I want to reach millions around the world through social media.
- I am willing to be a team member.
- I see vulnerability as a strength, not a weakness.
- I enjoy working for myself.
- I want to turn gaming into a business.
- I want to sell the next big thing.
- I am willing to take risks.
- I am a natural rebel.
- I am innovative and creative.
- I want job security and a steady income.
- I like using and manipulating technology.
Programs: Degrees & Certificates
Accounting Technician AS
Administrative Assistant AS
Business Administration AS-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Computer Applications AS
Culinary Arts AA
Economics AS-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management AS
Hospitality Management AS-T (CSU) (IGETC)
Hotel & Restaurant Management AS
Hotel Management AS
Human Resource Management AS
Paralegal Studies AA
Real Estate AS
Restaurant Management AS
Web Development AS
Web Publishing and Design AS
Baking & Pastry
Entrepreneurship and Small Business Management
Human Resource Management
Medical Office Administrative Assistant
Web Publishing and Design