Want to get involved at COC? Join ASG!
What is the Associated Student Government?
ASG is the representative voice of the students at College of the Canyons. It is also responsible for coordinating social, cultural, educational and service events for the campus. It works closely with campus departments, the local community as well as state officials to ensure all students have the opportunity to succeed.
How Can I Apply to ASG?
All students at College of the Canyons are encouraged to serve in ASG.
- Any COC student that is currently enrolled in at least 5.0 units and has a minimum of a 2.0 cumulative grade point average for all college work taken at COC.
- For students who have not attended COC, a 2.0 grade point average for their most recent year of school.
- If you are interested in applying, please visit the Campus Life and Student Engagement Building 1A (front of Lot 3), or contact Joanna Kelly at (661)362-3865 or email@example.com.
Why Join ASG?
1) Priority Registration
2) Student Scholarship
3) Looks great on college apps!
4) Make new friends
5) Have fun while improving COC!
For more information about ASG including scheduled events, meeting agendas, and officer roles please visit the Campus Life & Student Engagement - Associated Student Government website.