Undocument Student Week of Action Monday, October 19th to Friday, October 23, 2020.
Workshop Scheduled for Undocumented Student Week of Action:
- Monday, October 19, 2020: "Complexities in Undocumented Student Identify: From Masked to Unmasked"
- Tuesday, October 20, 2020: "Know Your Rights"
- Wednesday, October 21, 2020: "Undocumened Students and STEM"
- Thursday, October 22, 2020: "Unraveling the Undocumented Identify"
- Friday, October 23, 2020: "Coping, Trauma and Resiliency"
For more information on the Community College League of California Undocumented Student Week of Action visit: https://www.ccleague.org/advocacy/federal-advocacy/supporting-undocumented-students
Supporting Undocumented Students: The DREAM Center
October 27, 2020
Upcoming CSUN webinar in partnership with CSUN’s Outreach and Recruitment Team (SOAR). Open to any prospective students, all they need to do is register for the event. The SOAR team has planned a series of events that can helps students understand the various resources CSUN has to offer them, however, students do not have to attend all of them. Students can register independently for each event they are interested attend,
4:00pm to 5:00pm
The link to register for the DREAM Center webinar is as follows: https://www.csun.edu/outreach/events/supporting-undocumented-students-dream-center
September 16, 2020
SAVE THE DATE!
Financial Aid Townhall
- To be held via Zoom
- Open to ALL COC Community members
- FLEX Credit will be availble for Staff and Faculty
- Financial Aid Townhall Power Point Presentation
August 14, 2020
August Retreat: Supporting Our Undocumented Students
10:30 AM - 12:00PM
- Dreamer 101 Training/August Retreat Agenda 8.14.20
- Supporting Our Undocumented Students Slide Presentation
- Video for Supporting Undocumented Students by Roberto Gonzales
- California Community Colleges (CCC) Vision Resource Center: New Module on Supporting Undocumented Students
- Access the module at: visionresourcecenter.cccco.edu
July 1, 2020
Dreamers Together Virtual Resource Webinar
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
The DREAMERS Together Taskforce will be hosting a Virtual Resource Webinar for students. Join us to learn about the various campus resources that are available for students. We are excited to meet current and returnign students. There will be 20 minutes for Q&A during the meeting.
- Full PDF flyer is available at Dreamers Together Virtual Resource Webinar
- Dreamers Together Virtual Resource Webinar Agenda
- Dreamers Together Power Point Slide Presentation
For more informaiton on this event please contact: email@example.com.